P22 GIS-based geomorphological mapping
This session aims at facilitating exchange of ideas amongst scientists interested in geomorphometry, GIS and their specific applications in geomorphology, with an emphasis on geomorphological mapping. Methods of mapping specific landforms are particularly welcomed and participation of young scientists and PhD students is encouraged.
- Large-scale geomorphological mapping: fieldwork vs. GIS – examples from Slovenia *, :
- How does the aerial photo scale and the digitizing scale influence the river bank measurement error in GIS? *:
- Spatio-temporal variability of pipes development in a mountainous area under a temperate climate (Polish Bieszczady Mts., Eastern Carpathians) *:
- Spatio-temporal pattern of bed sediments storage upstream from a large dam reservoir. The case of the gravel-bed Dunajec River and the Czorsztyn Reservoir, Polish Carpathian *:
- Regional differentiation of rural areas for tourism purposes - The case of eastern Serbia , , *: